THE UNEXPECTED ENCOUNTER

This feeling, this feeling Kept me thinking, kept wondering Even when I don't want to What is this? LOVE An experience that probably don't need an explanation It's funny how I get to love someone I did not notice at first sight Love, like I do hear about before now Never moved me, because I have not witnessed what it meant Crushs, yes, I have had But the feelings are totally different I find it heard to keep thinking of a future without you Every aspect of things that relates to the family, I think about you How could this be? Is it part of God's creation in us? Yes, it has to be An experience that is killing (personifiying) Through various thoughts that can't be controlled And also eventually leading to insomnia This feelings, this feelings I check for you numerous times online Yet still finds it difficult to say hi Although sometimes I take that courage So hard it is to control So disastrous if you can't be mine So heart breaking, if you don't feel the same way So uncalled for, if I lose it I LOVE YOU ♥️ ~Nwachukwu Sandra Chioma~

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THIS FEELING CALLED LOVE

LOVE AND LIFE

THIS MEN IN OUR SOCIETY